Louis Goluboff CIM, Principal
- Louis has over 12 years of experience in the investment industry. Most recently he has spent the past 4 years building and co-managing a $70mm private investment fund.The fund’s mandate was focused on the Canadian small-cap sector and in particular Canadian junior resources. Prior to joining the private investment company he spent several years at two boutique brokerage firms where he worked as an Equity Sales Trader with a focus on the Canadian small to mid-cap market. In addition to his capital markets experience Louis began his career on the operations side, working at a Trust Company, a Pension Fund and a bank owned brokerage. Through his vast experience throughout the investment industry, Louis has developed relationships with company executives as well as industry professionals.
- Louis holds the Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) designation from the Canadian Securities Institute and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Western Ontario.
- Louis is a principal of Silvercove Capital.
Robert Waxman CA, CFA, Principal
- Robert has nearly 13 years in the investment industry with 6 years of experience managing proprietary high yield equity funds for 2 Major Canadian Banks. Emphasis of investments included real estate, oil gas, alternative energy and power pipeline companies. He has extensive relationships with both company executives and industry professionals. In addition to his portfolio management expertise, his previous roles included several years in the research department at a global investment bank covering the Real Estate sector in Canada and the United States. Robert also worked in investment banking providing capital markets and corporate advisory services to privately held companies. Robert began his career in public accounting auditing small and midsized owner managed businesses.
- A CFA Charterholder, a Canadian Chartered Accountant and a United States Certified Public Accountant, Robert also holds a Honours Business Administration degree from Wilfred Laurier University.
- Robert is a principal of Silvercove Capital.
Pace Goldman, MBA, CFA, Principal
- Pace has spent more than 10 years in the investment industry having held senior roles on both the buy-side and sell-side of Bay Street. During his career, Pace worked for several years in both equity research and equity sales, and, most recently, as an institutional investor focused on public and private equity. Pace has spent the majority of his career devoted to the Real Estate and Hard Asset sectors. Pace and his team brought to market and raised in excess of $1 billion of new equity capital for more than 20 publicly traded Hard Asset companies. As a result, Pace has deep relationships, both in North America and abroad, with management teams, executives, consultants, investment industry professionals, institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
- Pace began his career in public accounting after graduating from York University with a Bachelor Degree in Science with a specialization in Applied Mathematics (1996) and from the Schulich School of Business, York University with a Masters of Business Administration, with a combined specialization in Finance and Real Estate (1999). He was awarded the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (CFA Charter) in 2002.
- Pace is a principal of Silvercove Capital.
IN THE NEWS
High Conviction: A High Yielding, Low Risk Power and Water Company.
< Read the full article here >
Financial Post, Barry Critchley
<Low volatility stocks becoming part of the mainstream>
Silvercove profiled in the July 2012 edition of Opalesque's Emerging Manager Monitor
<Opalesque New Manager-Silvercove>
Robert Waxman on BNN
March 27, 2012
<BNN Market Sense 27-MAR-12>
March 14, 2012
<BNN Market Sense Full Episode 14-MAR-12>
<Market Sense Segment 1 14-MAR-12>
<Market Sense Segment 2 14-MAR-12>
<Market Sense Segment 3 14-MAR-12>