Louis Goluboff CIM, Principal
- Louis has over 12 years of experience in the investment industry. Most recently he has spent the past 4 years building and co-managing a $70mm private investment fund.The fund’s mandate was focused on the Canadian small-cap sector and in particular Canadian junior resources. Prior to joining the private investment company he spent several years at two boutique brokerage firms where he worked as an Equity Sales Trader with a focus on the Canadian small to mid-cap market. In addition to his capital markets experience Louis began his career on the operations side, working at a Trust Company, a Pension Fund and a bank owned brokerage. Through his vast experience throughout the investment industry, Louis has developed relationships with company executives as well as industry professionals.
- Louis holds the Canadian Investment Manager (CIM) designation from the Canadian Securities Institute and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Western Ontario.
- Louis is a principal of Silvercove Capital.
Pace Goldman, MBA, CFA, Principal
- Pace has spent more than 10 years in the investment industry having held senior roles on both the buy-side and sell-side of Bay Street. During his career, Pace worked for several years in both equity research and equity sales, and, most recently, as an institutional investor focused on public and private equity. Pace has spent the majority of his career devoted to the Real Estate and Hard Asset sectors. Pace and his team brought to market and raised in excess of $1 billion of new equity capital for more than 20 publicly traded Hard Asset companies. As a result, Pace has deep relationships, both in North America and abroad, with management teams, executives, consultants, investment industry professionals, institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
- Pace began his career in public accounting after graduating from York University with a Bachelor Degree in Science with a specialization in Applied Mathematics (1996) and from the Schulich School of Business, York University with a Masters of Business Administration, with a combined specialization in Finance and Real Estate (1999). He was awarded the Chartered Financial Analyst designation (CFA Charter) in 2002.
- Pace is a principal of Silvercove Capital.